Sunday, June 2, 2013

Posh Impressions Malamute Birthday

Good Morning Ladies,
I am off to an aglity demo this afternoon over at Sunset Hill park in Valpo. Miss Windy is going to go with me.
Today my card is Posh Impressions Malamute Birthday
 This is a bright and cheery card. I started with the daisies stamped on watercolor paper. I'm not sure of the stamp company on this stamp as the panel was done by my sister. It has been stored for quite some time now. I have gotten into my containers of left over stamped images from past projects and new stamp tryouts. They are being used with new stamps to create new cards. The malamute dog is from posh impressions. He is stamped on card stock with black memento ink and hand cut. The bright floral paper is from DCWV. I stamped my sentiment on orange card stock and loopy cut around it. This sentiment is from Fiskars. My purple roses are created using a sizzix die. The larger flower was created using a spellbinders die and orange vellum. There is a better picture of the orange flower below.
 Close-up of the sentiment.
A better view of the vellum rose.
This is the inside sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: