Saturday, June 8, 2013

Artichoke Thank You Holly Berry House

Good Morning Ladies,
An amazing thing happened this morning. I slept in until 6:30. Wow! And I really don't think I messed up my day. So I am posting late and am hoping to get a second post in today.
My card for today is Artichoke Thank You Holly Berry House
This is a stamp I recently bought off of E-Bay. Yes, my friend Darcy has me hooked back on E-Bay. What would make me want to buy an artichoke stamp? Well I love artichokes. They are so yummy! And it brings back childhood memories. The only place and first place I ever ate an artichoke was at my neighbors house when I was a kid. So they bring back a warm memory from childhood. So I guess I could say this is a comfort food for me.
 I created this card with a very large layering stamp from Holly Berry House. It was stamped four times on bristol paper. It was colorized with Copic marker. Cutting away one layer at a time until the artichoke itself was cut alone. The sentiment was stamped and cut. A green and white checked ribbon tops this card off.
 A better look at the layers.
This is the inside of the card.
I'm sure this stamp will crop up again in different colors.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs.  Swandog

No comments: