Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Inky Antics Moonlight Racoon

Good Morning Ladies,
I wonder what the weather will bring today? I have been training and getting my dogs ready for the Premier dog show. Time is growing short until we leave. I can't wait. It is always a blast.
My card for today is Inky Antics Moonlight Racoon
 This card was created using an Inky Antics clear stamp set. I just love their stamps. They have really cute animal stamps. This is one of their newer lines that are a little more serious. It has three sentiments that are all great moonlight sayings that can be used with so many other stamps in my collection. The raccoon scene is stamped on Bristol paper and colorized with Copic markers. I then hand cut it out. It is mounted on two layers. The bottom layer is grey card stock and the top layer is Hot Off The Press masculine camo. The leafy branch is a die from Memory Box. It is cut from green pearl card stock. I stamped the sentiment on grey card stock.
The sentiment is popped up on the card.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs.Swandog

No comments: