Thursday, June 27, 2013

Angel of God

Good Morning Ladies,
I am up and there is no rain this morning. That's a good thing. My basement took water yesterday. That is never fun. I remember last year at this time we were in the middle of a drought.
My card for today is Angel of God
This card was inspired by the prayer stamp my sister gave me from Our Daily Bread. She had purchased two by mistake at a stamp show sometime back. I decided to stamp it out. It is stamped in black Memento ink and cut with a spellbinder die set. I inked the edges and cut a mat to match the shape out of Graphics 45 card stock from the Secret Garden pad. I love the Secret Garden pad and am getting a lot of mileage out of it. The background card stock is from the same pad. My lamb image is an unmounted stamp from which company it came I can not remember. It was embossed with Ranger black fine detail embossing powder. It was then colorized with Copic marker and crystal laquer. The flowers are created using a Sizzix die. The fern leaves are cut from a Memory Box die. The leaves are cut from the Cheery Lynn build a flower one die. To top this card off I added a sprig of crystal pearls.
A close-up of the roses.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: