Friday, June 21, 2013

Honey Bear

Good Evening Ladies,
This cold has got me doing things at all different times of the day and night. I am trying to get rest, but the ideas in my head keep swirling around. So here I am with a card for today.
Honey Bear
I have been purchasing quite a few stamps off of E-Bay lately. I think most are retired but maybe not all. This bear stamp is by The Peddlers Pack Stampworks. He is stamped on Bristol paper with black memento ink. He was then colorized using Prisma pencil and Gamsol. Cut with a spellbinders die set as well as the brown layer beneath. I added a fence to the bottom of the card cut with a Cheery Lynn Design die. A blue ribbon tied in a knot runs along the fence. To top this card off I added a sunflower in gold using a Cheery Lynn Design die.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: