Saturday, June 29, 2013

Nurse Bear by Totally Stampalicious

Good Morning Ladies,
I am suppose to be headed off to the European Market this morning. But it is looking like rain, so I don't know if that is going to happen.
I do have a card for you today... Nurse Bear by Totally Stampalicious
This is a simple card. The nurse bear stamp is by Totally Stampalicious. It was stamped on Bristol paper and colorized with Copic markers. It was then cut with a Spellbinders die set and layered on red card stock with the next larger die from the set. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. The blue card stock was a pre-cut fold and go card. The only problem was I did a bad job of folding the card. So I cut it off and used it as a mat on top of a red card stock mat. I worked well as then I have the red peeking through. 
This is the inside of the card.
Happy Birthday,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: