Monday, June 10, 2013

Lady Godiva in the Moonlight

Good Morning Ladies,
I have been packing all weekend getting ready to leave for the premier dog show. I woke up this morning to rain and am glad I got so much done. Now it is all the stuff that can't be put in the camper or truck until Tuesday morning.
I have a card for you today... Lady Godiva in the Moonlight
 This was a fun card to create. The Lady Godiva image was stamped on white card stock using Versa Mark ink. It was then embossed with Ranger black super fine detail embossing powder. It was colorized using Copic markers. The horse's body is covered in crystal effects. It was then hand cut. I wish I could remember the company this image is from. The moon image is an old PSX stamp. It was stamped on white card stock using Versa Mark ink and embossed in black using Ranger black embossing powder. It was colorized with Copic marker. Hand cut also. The background star paper is from Creative Memories. This paper is from old stock I have left over from being a consultant. It worked perfect for this scene. The trees are cut from grey card stock using a Memory Box die. The grass was cut using an Obsession Impression die.
This is the inside of the card.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: