Friday, June 7, 2013

Golden Retriever Mom and Pups

Good Morning Ladies,
The premier dog show is quickly approaching. My excitement is building. I feel like a little kid going on a trip to Disney. I am creating as much a I can before I leave.
My card today is Golden Retriever Mom and Pups
 This golden retriever and pups is an old clear stamp image. I can't bring to mind what company  it is from but I think it has to be close to one of the first clear stamp companies. They are stamped on white card stock with Versa Mark ink and embossed with Ranger fine detail embossing powder. They were then colorized with Copic markers. The doily die cut is cut from a Cheery Lynn Design die in pink. The background paper is from that 8x8 DCWV mega stack I have been using. The leafy branches are cut from a Memory Box die in green pearl paper. The roses were created using a Sizzix die. A pearl sprig tucked behind the flowers give it that girly touch. A pink and white checked ribbon tops this card off.
A close-up of the floral grouping.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: