Thursday, April 3, 2014

Vintage Arabian Horse

Good Morning Ladies,
Time is passing swiftly this morning. This seems to happen on Thursday mornings. I have not figured it out yet.
My card for you today is Vintage Arabian Horse
This card started with the vintage embossed Arabian horse cut. The card kinda fell together. I have had the piece of patterned paper on my table forever. It was slated for another project but this horse just called out for it. Once those two were married I did have to look for other elements to go with them. The gold mirror card was a give. It is from DCWV. As I was looking for something else for this card I found the German embossed vintage window along with more windows. Plucked that out and put it behind the horse. The flowers were already made and sitting in my flower bowl. The color matched so they were added. I did something a little different for me with my ribbon. I just looped and folded it and tucked it under the flowers. I was pleased with the look.
A view of the looped and folded ribbon.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

melody2542 said...

Very elegant Lori. I love all the elements, especially the fact the ribbon was made up as you went. Creative is the word for this one!