Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Graphics 45 Typography

Good Evening Ladies,
I ran out of time to blog this morning. Sorry about that. I had my card ready and photos taken. Just no time to post. But here I am now and my card is Graphics 45 Typography
Yes I do love Graphics 45 more than any other paper company on earth. So much fun to work with. The typography is fun. I fell in love with the box of crayons. So that was my jumping off point for this card. I cut the box of crayons out and inked the edges in brown. I then mounted it on another ;piece of paper from the pad. What the heck all edges were inked in brown. I cut the creativity strips and added them to the stripes. I thought the letter blocks went perfect with the creation I already had in place. Next was the stamps. I popped these up in the corners and one on the crayon box collage. Now I had to draw outside the lines. So I took to my old stash and found the star ceramic buttons. They were the right color and added interest to the card. So they were the finishing touch to this card.
 A close-up of the crayon box.
A view of one of the popped up stamps.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: