Sunday, April 27, 2014

Dog Inchies

Good Morning Ladies,
It was a bit chilly yesterday, but we ventured out to the RV show. Looked at a lot of RV's but I like mine best it turns out.
My card for today is Dog Inchies
I admit when inchies were a hot thing I did not join in. Surprising I know. I picked up this set of dog inchies by inkadinkado last week. I had not seen dog inchies back when they were hot. I also have in my stash the paper cut inchie cubes with all colors. These two things came together years apart but work perfect together. They were stamped in black Memento ink. They seemed to need something else. What goes better with dogs than a tree. Terri over at Joan's Gardens sent me this die cut with my order and it worked perfect. It is Memory Box die Vercelli Tree Outline #98850. A black and white checked ribbon around the bottom and white stitch lines across the top put the finishing touches on this card.
This is the inside sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

melody2542 said...

Very nice card. The inchies are so cute! Soothing colors. Another great card!