Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Graphics 45 French Country Sunflower

Good Morning Ladies,
I headed out to Hobby Lobby yesterday to pick up some staple. Like glue, card bases, pop-dots, you get the idea. I have had something on my list for quite some time. I picked that up to yesterday. What is it you say. It is a Sizzix magnetic platform. For wafer thin dies they say no more taping the dies. I have not had a chance to try it yet, but I'm sure it will be a winner.
My card for today is Graphics 45 French Country Sunflower
 This card was created using the Graphics 45 pad French Country. I love sunflowers and this pad has it's fair share of sunflowers. I covered the base card with the diamond paper. I cut a stamp from the first page in the pad. The tag type piece was matted using the opposite side of the diamond paper. I then cut the sunflower from the first page and popped it up. The sentiment is from TPC.
A side view of the popped sunflowers.
A close-up view of the sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

2 comments:

melody2542 said...

Beautiful!! Lots of scissor work there!

MELISS74 said...

Very beautiful!