Sunday, April 20, 2014

Boston Terrier Jumps

Good Morning Ladies,
Happy Easter!! Here's wishing you a lovely dinner with family and friends, plenty of Easter candy and the peace of the day.
My card for today is Boston Terrier Jumps
Looks like fun! The fence image is from The Artful Stamper. It was stamped in black memento ink on Bristol paper. The image was then colorized with Prisma pencil and gamsol. I tried placing many different things in front of this fence and nothing seemed to speak to me. So I had it laying on my work space for about a week. I was looking through a stamp grab bag from Viva Las Vegas Stamps and found this happy jumping Boston Terrier. I knew he was the perfect gentleman to add to this card. He was stamped on Bristol paper with memento ink and hand cut. I decided he needed to be jumping for something and what better than a butterfly. The butterfly was cut from a Cheery Lynn die. This scene was then matted with brown card stock. The card base is covered by Graphics 45 paper from the French Country collection. A sheer ribbon and rolled rose top this card off.
A close-up of the Boston Terrier and Butterfly.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: