Friday, April 4, 2014

Joan's Touch Challenge Corners

Good Evening Ladies,
I know it's late on Friday night. I have had a very busy week and things were a little wonky. So I am late posting today. I have created another card for Joan's Touch Challenge Corners . You can find the challenge here... http://joanstouch.blogspot.com/2014/03/challenge-7.html
The requirements this week are as follows:
Use some patterned paper
Use a stamp
Use some corners
You must use something sold at Joan's Garden
You can check out and order from Terri here... http://www.atjoansgardens.com/
And here is my second card this week.....
This is a much simpler card, but I feel it has nice clean lines. For my patterned paper I chose a DCWV stack. This paper has glitter to it and I think it looks like wall paper. I covered the base card with white shimmer card stock and placed the patterned paper on top. My stamped image is from Gray Wolf Graphics. I love this cat stamp and the company. I'm hoping Terri will check this company out. I stamped the cat on Bristol paper with black Memento ink. He was then shaded with a grey Prisma pencil and blended with gamsol. He was then hand cut. He sits in front of the Small Madison Window die cut. This is a Memory Box die #816. This die was purchased from Joan's Garden. The window was backed with blue parchment paper. The corners are from Cheery Lynn die #B173 Lace Corner Deco H. A great buy as it has three different corners in it. This was cut out of the shimmer card stock as well as the window frame.
A close-up of the cat image.
A close-up of one of the corners.
This is the inside sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

2 comments:

melody2542 said...

So Cute!!

Joan Fricker said...

Very cute card Lori. Great background of "wall Paper". The window is one of my favorite dies too. Your cat is precious!!!

Thanks for joining us at Joan's Touch again for our weekly challenge.
Joan
www.joanstouch.com