Thursday, April 17, 2014

Mama and Baby Giraffe

Good Morning Ladies,
I had a pretty sleepless night. To much dreaming with a lot of awakening. So a little late on the post this morning.
My card for you today is Mama and Baby Giraffe
My image is on of the first stamps I bought all those years ago. It is by Taylor Made. This company has been out of business for several years. I stamped the image on white card stock and embossed it with ranger embossing powder. I then colored in the yellow and sponged Tim Holtz walnut distressed ink over the entire image. Map paper covers the base card. I strung beads on waxed cord and added them to the side. I have not used beads for awhile and have many in my old stash. You may be seeing more beads in upcoming projects. While I was looking for beads I found my vintage coin box and topped this card off with one.
This is the inside sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

melody2542 said...

Luv this earthy card with found objects!