Sunday, April 13, 2014

Joan's Challenge #8 border

Good Morning Ladies,
I missed yesterday. To many days in a row working. I had to take a break from everyday life. Although I did make a card or two I did nothing else. Oh, but I did make a quick trip to Bailey's with my hubby.
I have a third and final card for Joan's Challenge #8 border. You can view and join the challenge here... http://joanstouch.blogspot.com/2014/04/challenge-8.html
The requirements this week are as follows:
Use a plaid, striped or checked paper.
Use a border around an image.
Use any color
Use a product that can be purchased at Joan's Gardens
Here is the link to Joan's Gardens... http://www.atjoansgardens.com/

Here is my  card...
 This card started with the Magnolia snail stamp #M714. He was stamped on Bristol paper and colorized with Prisma pencil and Gamsol. He was then hand cut. Next came the circle  saying. This stamp is from a CTMH set. This as well as all the circles on this card was cut with Sizzix Thinlits circle die #657551. I do believe Terri can order this for you. I went with striped paper. I seem to have a lot of choices in stripes. To top this card off I use Memory Box Night Sky Border #98682. This border die was purchased from Joan's.
The inside sentiment is from Hero Arts.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

3 comments:

melody2542 said...

Very sweet card. Love the snail and star border!!

ionabunny said...

That snail is so cute and love the sentiment

Joan Fricker said...

Lori, another cute card. The start border is perfect and your snail image is fun!
Thanks again for joining us at Joan's Touch for the weekly challenge.
Joan
www.joanstouch.com