Friday, November 8, 2013

Vintage Cut Poodle Card

Good Morning Ladies,
Happy Friday!!! I am ready for the weekend. I will be trialing Windy in Rally this weekend. Windy and I always have a very good time.
Today I have a Vintage Cut Poodle Card for you.
This was a simple card to create, but I love the way it turned out. The background stage card stock is from a DCWV stack. When I purchased this stack I did not think I would ever use this design. I was wrong again. It was not quite large enough to cover the whole card base. So I layer a piece of black cardstock under it. I did not like the way it looked and thought it needed a little glitz. I took double sided sticky tape and ran it across the black cardstock on the bottom. I added gold glitter from the Art Institute. The poodle is a vintage embossed cut. The blue ribbon was stamped on white cardstock and embossed with Ranger black embossing powder. It was then colorized with art markers.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: