Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Penguin with Christmas Tree

Good Morning Ladies,
It's raining again. Once again at least it isn't snow. My mornings have been cut short a half hour this week. Like I said yesterday busy, busy week. Yet I still find time to create. If I don't find time to create everyday I just don't feel right.
My card for today is Penguin with Christmas Tree
I created this card using a penguin image from The Angel Company. He was stamped on Bristol paper and colorized with Copic markers and liquid pearls. He was then cut with a spellbinders die set as well as the mat underneath him. The background base paper is from a DCWV Christmas stack. A Martha Stewart border punch was used to create the cardstock lace at the bottom of this card. A sheer and satin ribbon with a touch of gold graces the bottom of this card.
The inside sentiment is from an Inkadinkado clear set.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: