Thursday, November 7, 2013

Artsy Woof!

Good Morning Ladies,
It's a bit nippy out there. But no rain this morning so far. It's a bit chilly in the house these days. My youngest son thinks 65 is a fine for the thermostat. So when I get home from work or training, or I get up in the morning I have to turn it back up to seventy. I can not function at 65.
Today my card is Artsy Woof!
This is a simple card, but the colors give it big impact. The artsy dog and woof sentiment are stamped on white cardstock with versa mark and embossed with black fine detail embossing powder from range. They were then colorized with art marker. These images are from Rubber Stampede. Black and pink layers make up the rest of this card. The dog is mounted on an action wobble. A hot pink sheer ribbon tops this card off.
A side view showing the lift of the action wobble.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: