Friday, November 22, 2013

The Stamps of Life TV

Good Morning Ladies,
I took a little break this past few days. I was getting my Christmas tree and ornaments ready for my booth in the Co-op Shoppes. That is now up.
My card for today is The Stamps of Life TV
I have now joined the Stamps of Life die hard club. So that means each month I get a set of stamps with matching dies. I am loving it. This is the set for November. I stamped and die cut five tv's. I cut the large tv out of the DCWV corragated paper and die cut the center of the tv out of white cardstock. I stamped one of the sentiments in the center of the tv. I used two brad to look like tv knobs. My background cardstock is shared from a friend so I don't know what company it is from.
 A close-up of the tv.
This is the inside sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: