Sunday, November 10, 2013

Christmas Doggy

Good Morning Ladies,
I am moving a little slow this morning. I am cold. Yes it is that time of year where warm is a foreign word to me. So what am I doing? Working on Christmas cards of course.
My card for today is Christmas Doggy
You all know how I love my dogs!
This dog stamp is one that I purchased when I went to the stamp show in October. What a cutie he is laying in his little house. He is an image from The Artful Stamper. He was stamped on Bristol paper and is colorized with Copic markers, a stardust pen, and stickles. The snow floating in the air is liquid pearls. He was cut with a Sizzix thin-lits die set as well as the mat underneath him. The card base was covered in red cardstock and a second layer was added using DCWV textured cardstock. Up the side is glittery green ribbon with a pawprint. The paw print was cut from holographic paper using an old green Sizzix die.
This is the sentiment inside this card.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: