Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Christmas Ice Skaters

Good Morning Ladies,
The snow has made it very cold. I was not ready for this yet. I got my boots out and wore them yesterday only to discover they had a slit in them. So on my list of things I need is a new pair of boots. I loved my old boots. But I am sure I will find a new pair of boots to love.
Today's card is Christmas Ice Skaters
This card was created using Tim Holtz distressed ink on Ranger glossy cardstock. The skaters image is from Stampa Tampa. It was stamped in black Memento ink. Stickles were added to the pond. Then the layering began. My layers are holographic paper and snowflake paper from a DCWV Christmas stack. A white ribbon tops this card off. 
This is the inside sentiment.
Holographic paper is hard to photograph. I did the best I could.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

melody2542 said...

I just love this one!! The stickles set of the image and the holographic paper makes the whole thing sparkle!!