Saturday, November 23, 2013

The Stamps of Life Christmas Lights

Good Morning Ladies,
I am of course cold again this morning. The temps changed here yesterday. It feels like a cruel joke. But today I will get out my flannel jeans and try to keep warm.
My card today is The Stamps of Life Christmas Lights
This card was created using an image and two sentiments from  The Stamps of Life Christmas Lights clear set. This was before I was a die hard club member. So all lights are hand cut. I drew the light string with a Art Deco silver metallic pen. The lights were stamped on green and red card stock and the same pen was used to colorized the screw ends of the lights. I don't know what company the die was that I used for the stamping of the sentiments as I created this card at a friends house and used her dies. The background paper came from the same friend so I don't know that company either. I just don't know much today. A cute and simple card.
A close-up of the sentiment on the front.
This is the inside sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: