Saturday, November 30, 2013

Graphics 45 Christmas Ornament

Good Evening Ladies,.
I had a great Thanksgiving! Good times with family and friends. I did not do any black Friday shopping. I did take a couple of days off from the blog.
So this evening I have a Graphics 45 Christmas Ornament
To start this ornament off I painted Tim Holtz crackle paint in linen on a paper mache' base. Once dried and cracked I sponge on Tim Holtz vintage photo distressed ink. I then wiped it off so it just settled in the cracks. I chose a cut from a Graphics 45 Christmas pad. I inked the edges in vintage photo distressed ink. I accented this with a tiny christmas wreath. Glitter was added to the sides of the ornament. Ribbons and bells top this ornament off.
A close-u of the Graphics 45 cut.
The glittered sides.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: