Thursday, November 14, 2013

Vintage Cut Boxer with Graphics 45

Good Morning Ladies,
Another Thursday! I am working on laundry before I go to work this morning. It has to be done and I do it when I will be home long enough to get a load or two done.
My card for today is Vintage Cut Boxer with Graphics 45
The cardstock used on this card is from the Playtime Past collection from Graphics 45. This collection is fun! The game advertisement is backed with a black cardstock mat to make it stand out from the domino background cardstock. This was the start of the card. But then I was stuck. I decided on using mini bead dice. If you look close there are dice in the advertisement.  Once again I was stuck. It just wasn't quiet what I wanted it to be. The vintage boxer dog cut was sitting there as I had other plans for it. I laid it on the card layout and it worked perfect. If you have seen many vintage photos you will notice boxers appear with kids often. This is a blank card because I felt it could be used for any number of occasions.
A close-up of the mini dice.
A close-up of the vintage cut boxer.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: