Monday, November 11, 2013

Graphics 45 Lets Have A Party

Good Morning Ladies,
They are calling for quite a bit of snow tonight. I am not looking forward to it. I am hoping they are wrong and it will all go around us.
My card for today is Graphics 45 Lets Have A Party
For this card I used the Playtime Past collection. I also used My Life Stories by My Minds Eye. The Minds Eye was used to cover my card base and to create the faux lace at the bottom of the card. The faux lace is created using a Martha Stewart punch and the flip side of the cardstock. The let's have a party panel is matted with black cardstock. The flowers were created using a rolled rose Sizzix die. A black satin ribbon tops this card off. 
This is the inside sentiment. The tag edges are inked in brown fluid chalk ink from Color Box.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swnadog

No comments: