Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Birthday Cup of Tea

Good Morning,
It seems we got the best end of the storm. I slept right through it. I must have been tired. Sitting looking from my kitchen I don't see even any tree limbs down. I have seen photos on facebook of other places in our area that did not fair well. I hope everyone is safe and sound.
My card today is Birthday Cup of Tea
This card started with the tea cup image from Forever in Time. I stamped this image in Memento ink on La Blanche card. It was colorized using Tim Holtz distressed inks applied with make-up sponges. The sentiment is from whimsical designs. The flowers were created using a Sizzix rolled rose die and Graphics 45 cardstock from my scrap box. A black pearl sprig is tucked behind the flowers. A piece of old cotton lace tops this card off. 
 A close-up of the roses.
The inside sentiment is from the same set as the front. The calling card is from the Botanical Tea Graphics 45 pad. The calling card is inked with Tim Holtz distressed ink.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

melody2542 said...

Super job on the stamp! I looks like a foil piece. Cool card Lori!!