Monday, June 30, 2014

Graphics 45 meets Artful Inkables Elephant

Good Morning Ladies,
I woke to another thunderstorm this morning. One thing is for sure....we are not short of rain this summer.
My card for today is Graphics 45 meets Artful Inkables Elephant
This card started with the Bohemian Bazaar Graphics 45 pad. This pad has bright beautiful colors. I used the scene sheet. That's the first one in the pad. I am not always able to do this since most of it gets lost when used for a card front. I paired this with lime green cardstock from DCWV to ground the elephant. The elephant image is from Artful Inkables. This is a rubber on cling set. I stamped, colorized and cut the elephant. He was screaming to be a 3-D elephant. So he was stamped, colorized and cut two more times. My second cut was just the head and my third cut was just the center of his face. The two top layers were popped up. The sentiment at the bottom is from the same set.
 A close-up of the elephant and the sentiment.
A side view to show the layers popped.
The inside sentiment is from the Stamps of Life.
I never have enough birthday cards. They are the first to fly out of my booth at the Co-op Shoppes in La Porte. If you are local hop on in and check the variety of cards I offer.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

melody2542 said...

Love the elephant and the awesome job of cutting & layering it!!! Cool Card!!!