Monday, June 23, 2014

The Stamps of Life spinner

Good Morning Ladies,
I am back on track now. I took a break yesterday and never left the house. I did not get much done but I did get a card or two done.
My card today is The Stamps of Life spinner card....

The base of this card was created using the Sizzix round stand-up card die. This is a fun die. I used a DCWV birthday cardstock pad to cut the card base out of. Then I grabbed my the stamps of life spinner die and stamp set. The base of the spinner is blue cardstock, the round spinner divider is cut from red cardstock, and the spinner is cut from black cardstock. The spinner is attached with a blue sparkle brad so it can really spin. I had made a couple of spinner cards before but they were for a special order so they were never posted. This stand up spinner card is a breeze to make.

A close-up of the spinner.

The sentiment on the bottom portion of the card.

A stand-up view.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: