Saturday, June 28, 2014

Dog Sympathy

Good Morning Ladies,
I have my mojo back and am creating like crazy. It feels good. My truck has to be worked on today. My fuel pump is going bad. So I guess I will be here in my stamp room creating some more.
My card for today is Dog Sympathy... we don't want to think about it but sometimes we need one of these cards.
This is a 6 X 6 card. The background paper is from a prima pad. It worked perfectly for this project. The sentiments on this card are from CTMH. The angel and dog stamp is from Whimsy Stamps. The dog and angel were stamped on Bristol paper and colorized with Copic markers. They were popped up with pop dots. A sweet and simple card. 
A close-up of the sentiment on the front.
A close-up of the angel and dog.
This is the inside sentiment. Again sweet and simple.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: