Thursday, June 26, 2014

Persian Cat Stand Up Card

Good Morning Ladies,
I slept a little too late this morning. I don't know what got into me. Maybe the cool weather with the windows open. At least it was not to late so that I could not post my card for today. Which is Persian Cat Stand Up Card ....
I am loving my sizzix stand-up card die. That is what the base of this card is cut from. Double sided paper works great. I did not have to add any other paper to this card. If you use single sided paper then you have to add paper cover up the white that shows when you fold the card. I used the sizzix Frame-lits to cut my circles out of two colors of grey cardstock. I stamped directly on the light grey with the persian cat stamp. No colorization needed. The cat stamp is from Grey Wolf Graphics. I love his stamps. Next I added the rolled flowers. They were cut from a Memory Box die and a Sizzix die. A pearl sprig was added behind them. The banner die was cut from a Spellbinders die set. The sentiment was stamped on that.
 A close-up of the cat and flowers.
The sentiment and it shows the tab the die cuts to hold up the top of the card.
A view from the side.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: