Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Road Trip

Good Morning Ladies,
No rain so far this morning! I am just enjoying the warm weather that we have been having. It is inspiring me. So my card for today is Road Trip....
This card started out with an Inkadinkado clear stamp set. I remember from my horse show days a family that had an orange VW bus. I always thought that bus was cool so I colorized the camper and bus with Copic markers in orange and white. These were then hand cut. I cut a black strip of cardstock for the road. the center line is done with a silver metallic pen. I need cardstock bright and cheery for this summer scene so Graphics 45 Bohemian Bazar was the answer. I stamped road trip from the same clear set on the postcard cut out. The paper clip arrow is from Maya Road. 
 A view to show the popped up camper and bus.
A close-up of the arrow paper clip.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

melody2542 said...

Love that stamp set!! Cute card!