Sunday, June 1, 2014

Graphics 45 Baby

Good Morning Ladies,
It is a beautiful morning again this morning. I went yesterday and judged a rally fun match for the Cass County kids up in Michigan with my friend. We had a wonderful time. Working with the kids was great! Those Cass County kids are some of the nicest kids I have ever ran into.
My card for today is Graphics 45 Baby
This is the second baby card that I made for a friend who has two new babies coming into the family. I used the same K&Company embossed card stock to cover the card base. Then I grabbed the Graphics 45 Mother Goose pad. I love this old nursery rhyme and thought it perfect for a baby card. It is backed with light yellow card stock. I used letter beads to spell out baby and strung them on waxed cord. A sheer ribbon and yellow button top this card off.
 A close-up of the nursery rhyme.
My inside sentiment is from the Sweet Baby clear set by Jaded Blossom.
I am having a crafty day with a friend today!
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

2 comments:

CG said...

What a sweet card! Love that Graphic 45 collection...and the backing paper is what I used many years ago for my wedding announcements! Great use of both. Best, CG

melody2542 said...

So pretty. Very nice baby card!! I love the verse too!