Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Berry Birthday

Good Morning Ladies,
The new July stamp set over at the Stamps of Life is Strawberries2stamp. So the card I created for today is Berry Birthday
I started with the Sizzix triple circle flip card die and the Graphics 45 pad Bohemian Bazzar. This Graphics 45 pad is so bright and fun for summer. The flowers were created using a Cheery Lynn die Gardenia flower. All other dies are from the Berries2stamp set as well as the stamps. This is a very cute set.
This is the card flipped. One of the large berries has the sentiment. The other is to sign the card.
A close-up of the birthday sentiment.
This card was a breeze to create. I am a member of the die hard club. So I get the stamp set and die set. They are sent out the first of every month and I get a discount on every order I place.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: