Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Joan's Vacation Challenge Earth Girl

Good Morning Ladies,
I have another card for Joan's Vacation Challenge Earth Girl here is the link to the challenge... http://joanstouch.blogspot.com/2014/07/challenge-vacation-card.html
This challenge is an anything goes challenge. What fun! Of course don't forget to get on over to http://www.atjoansgardens.com/ and see all of the new product Terri has to offer.
I went and got all the things I needed to build a fairy garden. My sister helped me plant it and put it all together. It is not finished yet.I will post photos when it is complete. If you are wondering why I am telling you this it is because this fairy garden is another really creative thing to do. It has spurred my creative thinking. My card making has been given the uplifting emotion I needed.
Here is my card for today...
This card was created using that mystery glossy cardstock I found in my stash. I stamped the world stamp on it. The world image is from Stampland. It was then colorized with Copic markers. I colorized the background next using Tim Holtz distressed inks using make-up sponges in shades of blue. The little girl image as well as the star image are from a crafty secrets clear stamp set. The stars were stamped using Tim Holtz distressed ink. You can purchase distressed ink from Terri.
This is the inside of the card using the same technique as the front. The sentiment is from a Tim Holtz clear stamp set. I am sure this can be ordered from Terri also.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

Joan Fricker said...

Wow Lori this is a real unique card. Love that world stamp. Great job.
Thanks for sharing with us at Joan's Touch.
Joan
www.joanstouch.com