Saturday, July 19, 2014

Flamingo Thank You

Good Morning Ladies,
Last night I went and helped create a card for a young man getting his driver's license for the first time. Of course I forgot to take a photo before I left. It was a fun evening with two friends that I had not spent time with for a long time. I had a good time.
My card for today is Flamingo Thank You
This card started with the flamingo stamp from Whismy Stamps. He is stamped on Bristol paper and colorized with Prisma pencil and Gamsol. The sentiment in the middle of the life preserver is from the Stamps of Life. This was cut with a Sizzix Frame-lits set as well as the pink mat behind it. The flamingo paper that covers my card base is from my stash. This paper works perfect with the flamingo stamp. A pink polka dotted ribbon is tied at the bottom with a starfish flatback to finish this card off.
The inside sentiment using the same products.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment: