Saturday, July 5, 2014

Birthday Smile

Good Morning Ladies,
It's off to the European Market with family and friends today. Yes I put the far rear seat back in my truck for the first time since I purchased the truck. And no there are no dog crates in it for today. They will go back in when I get back.
My card for today is ... Birthday Smile
This card started with Graphics 45 Botanical Tea. I love that pad and it is almost gone! I used two of the calling cards for this creation. The tea cups on the inchies are from a Tim Holtz cling set. Everything was inked in ColorBox brown cats eye  ink pad. A little rabbit cut from an Impression Obsession die set sits on the calling card on the front. The sentiments are from a clear stamp set by Whimsical Designs. I am getting tons of mileage out of that set. I have been purchasing sentiment stamp set lately. Sentiments were something I didn't worry about when I first started stamping all those years ago. But now that I sell my cards people want sentiments inside. The inchie tea cups sit on a ribbon with flowers in between.
A close-up of the tea cup inchies.
 A close-up of the calling card on the front with the little rabbit.
This is the inside of the card. Another calling card with a stamped sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: