Monday, July 21, 2014

Action Wobble Floating Cat

Good Morning Ladies,
I can't complain about my weekend. I worked, got some rest, and had some fun. What more could you ask for in a weekend.
My card for today is Action Wobble Floating Cat
This card was created using DCWV water paper to cover the card stock base. Next came the Whimsy image of the cat on the swim ring. He was stamped on Bristol paper with Momento ink. He was then colorized with copic markers, Prisma pencil and Gamsol. He was attached to the card with an Action Wobble. Action Wobbles always make a card so much fun. The fish image is from Viva Las Vegas. This is an unmounted stamp. They were also hand cut and colorized with copic markers. The popped up on the card. The sentiment is from a clear set by CAS-UAL FRIDAYS. 
Showing the action wobble.
The popped up fish.
The inside sentiment is by Whimsical Designs.
This card has stamps from different companies. Now I don't know if companies like it when you mix stamps, but it works for me.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: