Sunday, July 20, 2014

Dog Anniversary

Good Morning Ladies,
Today I am headed off to Chesterton Feed and Garden with my sister, my friend, and a new friend I have not met yet. We are going to see about fairy gardens and take a gander at the coy pond. Looks to be a fun day. So I am working hard on laundry so I can head out.
I stayed up way to late last night....So my card for today is Dog Anniversary .
I chose another one of the Doodle Bug triple fold cards. This time in black. I am loving these cards and am wishing I would have ordered more than one pack. My next mission was to pick images. I broke out my unmounted stamps from Viva Las Vegas stamps. Looking through I stamped out a few images. The two dog images looked like fun. These were hand cut. They were colorized using copic markers, and spica pens. The flowers were created using a Cheery Lynn die and a Memory Box die. A black pearl sprig peeks out from behind the flowers. Three pearls in the corner top this card off.
The first fold.
A close-up of the couple.
The card folded all the way out.
A close-up of the sentiment.
Kind of a wacky card. Working late at night creates very different cards.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: