Thursday, October 18, 2012

The 31 Days of Halloween DominoArt

Good Morning Ladies,
I am in a blog event called The 31 Days of Halloween DominoArt . I have day 18 and 25. So today is day 18. You can see all of the creations here http://dominoartblog.blogspot.com/2012/09/call-for-players-for-dominoarts-31-days.html
Here is my project Halloween domino wreath....
 To create this wreath I started with a twig wreath. I added a black raven to the center with some moss under his feet. I wrapped the wreath with ribbon. I created four dominoes for this project. To create my dominoes I used alcohol inks by ranger in butterscotch and terra cotta. My stamped image are by Tim Holtz. I stamped them on bristol board and colorized them with Spica pens. I then adhered them to the dominoes with beacon 4 in 1 glue. Once they were affixed I covered them in crystal laquer.


This was fun to make!
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: