Thursday, October 25, 2012

31 days of domino art day 25

Good Morning Ladies,
I am playing over at the http://dominoartblog.blogspot.com/2012/09/call-for-players-for-dominoarts-31-days.html
31 days of domino art day 25 is my day. So here is my project....
 I have created a haunted coffin. To create this piece I started with a paper mache' coffin. I painted it with black acrylic paint. I then used a art deco metallic silver pen to out line the edge and add nails. For my dominoes I used the metallic pen to colorize them. I then stamped them in black staz-on using Martha Stewart clear stamps.My rolled flowers are created using a memory box die. I added moss around the flowers to give this coffin the creepy look.
 close up of the spider domino.
A close up of the owl domino.
 I filled the coffin with gummy body parts.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: