Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Birthday Elephant

Good Morning Ladies,
Wow! What a cold windy day yesterday was. I warmed right up in the evening though. Dave started a fire in the fireplace. It was the first one of the season. It did feel good. I am looking forward to having many more before next spring arrives.
Today I am sharing with you my Happy Birthday Elephant card.....
 A simple but cute card. The elephant is from Peachy Keen Stamps. I stamped him on Bristol board and colorized him with Prisma pencil and gamsol. He was then cut with a spellbinder set using the next sized die in the set to mat him. Placed on grey card stock for the front of the card base. I sheer white ribbon was attached to the bottom. A spellbinder set was used to create the Happy Birthday sentiment piece.
This is the inside of the card.
Stay warm...Stay safe...
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: