Thursday, October 11, 2012

Parasol Ladies Box

Good Morning Ladies,
It is chilly out this morning. I took the dogs out to play. They had a great time and are now resting in their crates as they are very dirty dogs! I guess a dirty dog is a happy dog.
I have something a little different for you today. Parasol Ladies Box
 This is a smaller box. Perfect to give a gift in. Something special that needs its own place for keeping. A little of old world style in this modern world. To create this I started with a plain pine box with hinges and a latch. I painted it cream and sponged light green on it. To the top I added a doily. Then I added the parasol ladies from Graphics 45. Parasol charms seemed to be the ticket to finish the top of the box. I then sprayed the whole thing with a gold shimmer mist.
This is the front of the box. I added beaded trim all the way around the box.
This box will be offered at the co-op shoppes starting today.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: