Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Joan's Challenge Fall Card

Good Afternoon Ladies,
Happy Halloween! Posting for the second time today. I know very rare. I have created a card for Joan's Challenge Fall Card . I almost let this one slip past. But alas I have finished it in time to enter. You can see the challenge by clicking this link http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/10/this-weeks-challenge_25.html
The challenge requirements are as follows...
Create a fall card
Use a border
Use leaves
Use a window or a door
Here is my card.....
 To create this card I used the small poppy stamp window die and window box die. I bought this at Joan's sometime ago but had not used it yet. This challenge required me to break these dies open and use them. I added moss in the window box and prima flowers. The flower box is popped up to hold the moss and flowers. I added Graphics 45 dsp as wallpaper inside the window. The window is also popped up from the wall paper. I used a Martha Stewart punch to create the border that the turkey stands on. The turkey is a Mostly Animals image. This company has long gone out of business. I wish they were still around I love their stamps. Anyway the turkey is stamped on bristol board and colorized with prisma pencil and gamsol. For my leaves I used silk fall leaves. Autumn days is stamped below the window. The dies can be purchased at Joan's Gardens.
 This is a close-up of my window.
 This is a side view of my window so you can see the popping.
This is the inside of my card.
Thanks for another great challenge Joan and Selma!
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: