Saturday, October 13, 2012

Poe inspired Raven

Good Morning Ladies,
I have no big plans for today. Hanging with my dogs and creating I guess. A nice restful Saturday.
Today I bring you my Poe inspired Raven ....
 I started with the raven I purchase. I purchased him because he was so inspiring. He sits on a florist block that I painted black. I attached a piece of Graphics 45 card stock to the bottom of the block. Then I started to build this up. I added excelsior under the raven's feet. I added moss on top of that. I then added the beaded florist sprigs. On top of those I placed the twig balls. They are black and lightly glittered. To the bottom I added moss and rolled flowers created with the same Graphics 45 card stock. I cut them with a memory box die.
 A close-up of the flowers.
A close up of the twig balls.
Have a happy Saturday!
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: