Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Joan's Challenge Square Card Black and White

Good Evening Ladies,
I had a busy day at work. And am off to dog training tonight. But I have a little time between the two. So I am posting my card for Joan's Challenge Square Card Black and White
You can see the challenge here... http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/10/this-weeks-challenge_11.html
The challenge requirements are....
Create a card with three narrow strips
use a square
use only black and white
use some polka dots
use some flowers
Here is my entry with a twist....cause it's Halloween....
 I think I have it covered.... To create this card I used a Cheery Lynn corner die from Joan's Gardens, and a memory box rolled flower die from Joan's Gardens.
 Under my cat I used a jiggle disk so my cat looks lively in person.
A close up of my flowers.
Thanks for another great challenge Joan and Selma!
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

5 comments:

Selma said...

Love your take on the challenge. This is a super cute card. Thanks for joining us this week at Joan's Gardens.

Joan Fricker said...

Lori, Great job on your card. Your flowers are beautiful and your design is so creative.
Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Diane said...

I LOVE this card.....is the cat a stamp?? And what is a jiggley disk?? And congrats for winning at JOan's Gardens, even if it is random, this card is a winner for sure!!

Pssequimages said...

Congratulations on your win Lori! It's a gorgeous card for sure.

HappyCrafter said...

What a nice card, great job with the two tone scheme! I really like how the rolled flowers turned out.