Monday, October 29, 2012

Flock of Sheep Domino Pin

Good Morning Ladies,
I was gone this weekend cropping away. Well ...I was stamping away. There was good friend and good food. I had a great time. Mom went too. It's nice to get away from it all and spend time with friends you haven't seen for awhile.
I have a creation for you today.... Flock of Sheep Domino Pin ...here it is....
I have been playing with dominoes in an artsy way lately. It is quite fun. To create this pin I took a domino and colorized it with alcohol inks by ranger. I stamped the flock image on bristol board and colorized it with prisma pencil and gamsol. I then hand cut the sheep out. I glued them onto the domino with 3 in one glue. I then cover the whole thing with crystal laquer. I attached a pin back to the back of the domino.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: