Friday, July 8, 2016

Unique Unicorn Framed

Good Morning Ladies,
I didn't have very good sleep last night. I went in to play with my Gel Press late in the evening. Well let's just say it is not a calming thing to do. I had so much fun I was too juiced up to sleep.
The project for today is Unique Unicorn Framed
This is the second framed piece. The ink spray smoosh technique was used to create the background for the unicorn scene. Dylusion ink sprays were used. The background images are from Dylusions. The sentiment is from Technique Tuesday. The unicorn image is from Cracker Box Palace. He was stamped on watercolor paper that was sprayed with Tattered Angels ink spray. He was then handcut and added to the scene. A white gel ink pen was used to highlight areas.
A close-up of the scene.
For those local I have a 25% off sale at my booth at the co-op shoppes. That is everything... cards...stamping supplies...everything!!!
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: