Saturday, July 16, 2016

Gel Press Future Agility Star

Good Morning Ladies,
I am off on a trip to Indy today. I will be carrying four pieces of my art with me that I will abandon throughout the day. It will add interest to my day.
The card for today is Gel Press Future Agility Star
The background that covers the card base was created with the Gel Press. Dylusions paints were used and my finger to create the stars. Why not use a tool that is always with you. The ribbon was created using an All Night Media image on royal blue card stock. The agility image in the center of the ribbon is from Dog Stamps Plus. The runner image is from TPS and the dog image is from Crafty Secrets. The baby beagle dog is a 3-D image from The Memory Cellar. 
A view to show the popping of the beagle dog baby.
 A close-up of the ribbon.
The inside sentiment is from Sheena Douglass.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: