Monday, July 18, 2016

Stampendous Pop'cessories Die Set

Good Morning Ladies,
When I went to the new scrapbook store in Indy I found a few things to bring home. They had a great variety of things. They carry stamps and dies. Yay for me!
The card today is made with the Stampendous Pop'cessories Die Set I purchased there. And here is the card.
 Stampendous has a whole range of dies and stamps that go with this pop'cessories die set. I used what I had at home. So the rest of the dies and stamps on this card are from the Stamps of Life. The card base is an A2 which I rarely use. The dies can also be used on other sizes of cards but for the first try I thought I would try something small. All the images are stamped in Archival ink. I even found a reinker for my black pad there. This is the front of the card. The background paper is from my stash.
A close-up of the sentiment on the front. 
 On the inside of the card I used the pop-up box die. This was a simple die to use. I had no trouble with putting this together. It makes the card so much fun!
Another view of the pop-up box inside the card.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: